Wednesday 10 July 2013

#WiganWednesday

#WiganWednesday is the day to celebrate everything that is good about Wigan and to highlight little know facts about the town!

I have been tweeting #WiganWednesday most Wednesdays now for about 3 years.


I thought it would be apt, as today is in fact #WiganWednesday, I would write a blog post about it and include a couple of #WiganWednesday picture quizzes.

Can you name the Wiganers below?

#WiganWednesday Wiganer Quiz 1

Quiz 1 is quite easy I feel, it's just to warm you up before you tackle quiz 2.

Can you name the Wiganers below, who is the odd one out and why in quiz 2?
#WiganWednesday Wiganer Quiz 2
Leave you answers below in the comments box and I'll let you know if you're right or wrong.

Thanks for reading and playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment